Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm stylish!!!




I won an award!!  Apparently, I’m stylish ;)  
Thanks SO MUCH toHappy mommy of two  for the honor of this award!  She istotally awesome, by the way, so you really must check out her blog!  K?
If you are named a stylish blogger, there are four things you are asked to do.

1.  Thank and link back to  the person/persons who awarded you this award. 
Thanks .  I'm honored!

2.  Share 7 things about yourself.

         -I have 15 tattoos.  
         -I had my tubes tied after our 3rd birth. 
         - I love mexican food.  
         -my fave color is pink, can you tell?.  
         - I despise having to watch Barney and Dora. 
         -I love to dance.  
         -I used to be a size 0. that was alot of poundage ago, lmao
3.  Then award 15 blogs that you follow:  These blogs are pretty great, check them out:
5.  my comp is on th efritz so I will have to come back in a bit and finish

No comments:

Post a Comment