Thursday, March 10, 2011

fish, weight loss etc...

Hi, sorry I was not online for a few days, our computer was malfunctioning, but Jeff fixed it. Oh how I love that man  :)

Well on monday we took the kids to the The Florida Aquarium in Tampa. The kids loved it and so did we. There were a few melt downs with out their naps, but over all was a great day
I would totally reccomend this Aquarium.

 WEIGHT LOSS:
Ever since My fourth child was born I have been saying that I want to loose this extra weight. Currently I am 160 ish,lol. I want to get down to 125 and be toned and more healthy. I watch the biggest loser alot and love the tips and excersizes that I pick up while watching. Last night I watched a few episodes and they were talking about pre cutting and preparing snacks ahead fo time so you arent tempted to do fast food or gorge on a bag of potatoe chips. Today I went and bought tons fo fresh veggies and low fat snacks like  60 calorie Jello pudding, what a sweet low fat treat!
 I have already pre cut and bagged green peppers, bagged baby carrots, squash and zucchini. I also joined a free food tracking website free food tracker.
 I really hope to be able to fit in my clothes again, I dont have much that  I can go out in public in anymore, Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment