Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6th 2011

Hi there. My name is Nicole my husband and I are taking the kids, all 4. To the Aquarium this week. I will take tons of photos and share our experience. I am really looking forward to it.
 Right now I am cleaning the house and making beds to prepare for us getting home late and needing everything clean and ready so we can all just get into bed when we get home at night. The babies are watching Dora, oh how I am sick of Dora, but not as much as Barney.
 This week I made a beautiful St. Patricks day top for Brianne, and am making a polka dot top  for her too. I am hopeing She can wear it to the aquarium.
 This week I SCORED at CVS. I spent less then $20  and saved more then $30 with sales and coupons. I love coupons. Well bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. What a great top for your little girl! Love the fabric!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. My little one is Irish so I thought we should show some Irish pride :)

    ReplyDelete